- 1 year
Denim Bleaching System by Aeolus
Aeolus is a leading suppliers of Ozone Generators and ETP plants for textiles across India.
As you are aware, "Leading brands bring variation in their colours in denim garment with ozone treatment. We supply this ozone generator system."
There are several ways to achieve the overall wash down of denim garments including detergents, pumice stones, enzymes or chemical bleaching agents. Over 75% of bleached denim, where a significant reduction of the depth of shade is required, is produced using the oxidative bleach Sodium Hypochlorite as the bleaching agent.
Sodium Hypochlorite is an effective bleaching agent but the garments smell unless they are subjected to an 'anti-Chlor' process, usually using sodium bisulphite, and rinsed repeatedly. The effluent from the process contains chlorinated species that can be difficult to remediate.
Ozone (O3) is a very strong oxidising agent that can be used to provide all over bleaching of denim garments in a closed, batch wise operation.
Ozone, as you may be aware is generated from atmospheric oxygen through an equipment called ozone generator. Ozone cannot be stored. Ozone gets automatically destroyed within 15-20 minutes. Hence ozone needs to be generated right at your site. China is now the leading supplier of ozone generators in India. However Chinese ozone generators cannot perform well in India because our climate in India is fairly hot and humid as compared to China and hence their electronics fail to perform in India
Our ozone generators are proudly made in India. Our ozone generators are rugged and can perform in all factory environment in India. Our ozone generators are serving some of the leading brands in India.
Advantages of using Ozone in Bleaching Process
- Bleach process is damp - much less water used
- Fewer chemicals used in bleaching
- Ozone ultimately degrades to oxygen and requires no liquid effluent treatment
- Ozone bleaching process is faster than sodium hypochlorite bleaching
- Fewer post-bleach wash baths required
- Less energy required to heat water
- Lower volume of effluent / lower effluent loading
- Reduced back-staining
- No AOX (adsorbable organic halogens)
Are you willing to adopt Ozone or get more information on ozone? Contact us now!
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301845