- Water treatment system
- 220 or 410 Volt (v)
- 1 year
At Aeolus we deal with laundry bleaching using Ozone, using electro-chlorinators. We also supply Effluent Treatment Wastewater treatment systems for Laundry to recycle your water. Contact us for more details on each system.
Laundry Bleaching with Ozone by Aeolus
Aeolus is leading manufacturer and supplier of Ozone systems for numerous applications including Laundry bleaching. Our ozone generators are 100% made in India and hence works at the best performance level.
Using bleach in the laundry aids detergents in the removal of soil and stains. There are two types of bleach commonly used in laundry: chlorine bleach or sodium and oxygen bleach or sodium percarbonate. There are many complications and safety issues, which are associated with traditional bleaching practices. Ozone bleaching is getting more popularity now a days due to its unique advantages.
Ozone works extremely well when properly integrated into your overall laundry regimen. There are many types of linens and many types of soil loading. The vast majority of dirty linens are sheets and towels with a minimal amount of soil and stains. Ozone is a powerful oxidant thereby a powerful bleaching agent. With a small amount of alkali, cold water and a little detergent, you can achieve cleaning and brightening equal to or greater than you would by using chlorine and hot water.
Benefits of Using Ozone in Your Laundry:
Significant benefits of using ozone in your laundry operation:
- Reduced Energy Costs: Typically, sanitizing is achieved with hot water but cold water is best for ozone. This leads to reduced hot-water consumption.
- Reduced Water/Sewer Costs: Ozone aids the effectiveness of traditional laundry chemicals, thus reducing the amounts required. Because of this reduction, fewer rinse cycles are needed in the wash.
- Reduced Drying Times: Ozone does not alter the pH level of water, unlike bleach and detergents, so less souring chemicals are needed. This decreases the need for softener - which coats the fibers and holds moisture in the fabric - thereby extending drying times.
- Reduced Chemical / Detergent Costs: Ozone is faster than chlorine bleach - at equal concentrations - when destroying bacteria and sterilizing linens.
- Increased Linen Life: When laundering with ozone, washing and drying-cycle times are shortened. Therefore exposure to chemicals and heat is reduced and fabric wear is decreased.
- Increased Fabric Softness & Brightness: Ozone helps to prevent re-deposition of soil onto linens -one of the major causes of fabric graying. This eliminates further bleaching and chemical use. It also reduces chemical usage resulting in softer, fluffier linens.
- The ultimate goalÃ of every business manager is to decrease operating costs without compromising quality. Aeolus is ready to help you to attain your goal!
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 10 - 100 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Transportable package
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- CE on demand
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301845