- 1 year
Aeolus is leading supplier of its state of art Ozone Generators widely used and accepted across India in various applications. Our Ozone generators are used extensively in Soil Remediation.
In case of soils, once polluted, it needs to be cleaned and purified for betterment of its quality and fertility. The process of purifying and revitalizing the soil is known as soil remediation. Among the conventional processes used in soil remediation, excavation and dredging are the most common.
Recently, ozone has been used to clean up sites containing variety of soil contaminants. The reason for using ozone is to target those compounds that are not biodegradable or the ones which are biodegradable over a long period of time.
In addition to other reasons in some cases ozone soil remediation method is selected because of the network of water pipes and utility lines through a site makes it impossible to excavate the contaminated soil.
Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen, capable of converting organic molecules to water and carbon dioxide. Ozone will rid contaminated soil of a variety of pollutants such as:
- MTBE (Methyl-Tertiary-Butyl-Ether)
- Pesticides,VOCs (Volatile Organic Carbons)
- Benzene,Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylene, Trichloroethylene
Often, when treated with ozone sites show 99% reduction of contaminants which is pretty incredible.
Key Ozone Sanitation Benefits for Soil
- Low capital equipment costs
- Minimal site disturbance during installation
- Low on-site profile
- Low operating costs
- In-situ destruction of targeted components
- Rapid decrease of contaminant mass and concentration in soil and water
- No vapor control necessary - contaminants are destroyed rather than transferred from one phase to another
- Clean reaction - no hazardous by-product formation
- Microbubble size and means of introduction into the interstitial spaces of the formation ensures maximum contact with contaminant
- Microbubbles act to extract VOCs from ground water and soil pores which reduces soil oxidative demand common to liquid oxidants
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 - 100 Per Month
- 1-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301845