- Effluent Treatment Plants
- XERODROP- Non biological
- Semi Automatic
- 1 year
Introduction to XERODROP Technology
Aeolus in collaboration with various technocrats and internationally renowned technology partners has restructured a century old electrochemical system based on unchangeable Faraday's principles.
XERODROP is a method which is simple but very effective for treatment of many turbid water and waste waters. The technology as said earlier is older than 100 years and is well documented internationally. However Aeolus has spent more than four years with untiring rigorous efforts implementing & restructuring the technology to treat highly recalcitrant effluents like distillery spent wash.
XERODROP process is characterized by an effective removal of pollutants, compact size of the equipment, simplicity in operation, moderate capital and low operating cost.
XERODROP is a product with almost zero or negligible supervision to effectively treat highly recalcitrant effluents. Product has given amazing results with challenging waste waters of distillery spent wash (combined TOD values up to 2,20,000 ppm), tannery and paper mill effluents. XERODROP has also provided extra ordinary results in treating effluents such as that from pharmaceuticals, food processing units, Dairy, oil refineries, textiles and thermal power plants. XERODROP is engineered to follow toughest discharge norms!. The treated water is fit for entire non-potable requirements of industries as well as agriculture. The solid sludge collected is also a manure and not a dumping/disposal challenge.
Introduction XERODROP ETP / STP:
- XERODROP is an innovative technology based on Electro- Chemistry.
- Modern and advanced approach-based on proven and time tested principles of Electro-Chemistry.
- Basic technology is documented internationally.
- XERODROP is supported by internationally distinguished technocrats
- XERODROP is rapid acting, effective, appropriate and true value for money system
Advantages XERODROP ETP:
- Offers most effective removal of pollutants - Always dependable
- More than 90% water recovery for recycle and irrigation
- No pungent smell-no noise-no noxious gas emissions-compact size-very small ENERGY & SPACE foot print
- No chemical addition-no alum / lime / ferrous addition
- No dependency on Bacteria-no culture-no activated sludge-no aeration-no membranes
- Simplicity in operations and reasonable O&M cost-true value for money
- Low sludge generation
- Recovery of valuable nutrients from solid sludge- Additional revenue generation from Waste
- Treated effluent is colorless, odorless and the BCOD of highly recalcitrant effluents are reduced to comply with stringent PCB norms for discharge.
- XERODROP can if required, well utilize most of the existing ETP/STP civil infrastructure after necessary modifications in case of upgrading existing ETP/STP.
Capacity Inlet Flow Rate (cubic meter/hour)
1000 m3/hour, 5000 m3/hour, 2000 m3/hour, 10000 m3/hour, 100 m3/hour, 500 m3/hour
Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day)
500 m3/day, 1000 m3/day, 100 m3/day, 50 m3/day, 2000 m3/day
Dairy Effluent,Cheese plant effluent,Ghee & Paneer Plant Effluent, Commercial Waste Water, Industrial Effluent, Municipal Sewage
AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process) based on Electro-Chemistry
Effluent Treatment Plant Hazardous Effluent Treatment, Sewage Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant
Secondary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Disinfection, Preliminary Treatment
Prefabricated, Containerized Plug & Play
Dairy Xerodrop ETP
Industrial Effluent Treatment plant for Dairy & Milk Processing & Packing units
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918068097409