- Effluent Treatment Plants
- XERODROP- Non biological
- Semi Automatic
- 1 year
Aeolus today is the leading supplier of Electro-coagulation and Electro-Oxidation with wide experience and sound technical know how in the industry.
In the EC-Electro-coagulation process, the coagulant is generated in situ by electrolytic oxidation of an appropriate anode material. In this process, charged ionic species are removed from wastewater by allowing it to react with floccules of metallic hydroxides generated within the effluent.
EC could be of interest to Industries that generate wastewater containing oil wastes, dyes, suspended particles, chemical and mechanical polishing waste, and organic matter from landfill leachates, de-fluorination of water, synthetic detergent effluents,mine wastes and heavy metal containing solution.
Main Advantages OF THE ELECTRO-COAGULATION TECHNOLOGY
- Electro-coagulation requires simple equipments and is easy to operate.
- Sludge formed by EC is very low in quantity and can be dewatered quickly
- Flocs formed by EC are similar to chemical flocs,except that EC flocs contain less water and are more stable and therefore can be separated faster by filtration.
- The EC process has the advantage of removing the smallest colloidal particles, because the applied electric field sets them in faster motion, thereby facilitating the coagulation.
- The gas bubbles produced during the electrolysis can carry the pollutants to the top of the solution where it can be more easily removed.
INNOVATIVE ASPECTS OF THE TECHNOLOGY
- The Electro coagulation (EC) cell is controlled electrically and have no moving parts, thus requires less maintenance,
- The EC process avoids uses of chemicals and so there is no problem of neutralizing excess chemicals.
- EC produces effluents with less total dissolved solids (TDS) content as compared with chemical treatments
Electro coagulation EC when combined with physical treatments like sedimentation, settling, and fine filtration gives the best results in term of water purification and treatment.
Electro coagulation when followed by Electro-oxidation or non-chemical oxidation of wastewater like Ozone and UV offers best quality recyclable water from industrial or domestic wastewater.
Aeolus Electro-coagulation systems are till now supplied for various wastewater treatment including sewage, laundry effluent,hospital effluent, hotel & restaurant sewage, textile industry effluent, dairy effluent, chemical industry and cooling tower water treatment.
We offer treatability tests for your effluents.
Contact us for all your complex wastewater treatment requirements related to complexity of the effluent, space constraints, odour problems and mitigating the discharge norms. Aeolus has solutions for your problems!
Capacity Inlet Flow Rate (cubic meter/hour)
1000 m3/hour, 5000 m3/hour, 2000 m3/hour, 10000 m3/hour, 100 m3/hour, 500 m3/hour
Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day)
500 m3/day, 1000 m3/day, 100 m3/day, 50 m3/day, 2000 m3/day
Dairy Effluent,Cheese plant effluent,Ghee & Paneer Plant Effluent, Commercial Waste Water, Industrial Effluent, Municipal Sewage
AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process) based on Electro-Chemistry
Effluent Treatment Plant Hazardous Effluent Treatment, Sewage Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant
Secondary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Disinfection, Preliminary Treatment
Prefabricated, Containerized Plug & Play
Dairy Xerodrop ETP
Industrial Effluent Treatment plant for Dairy & Milk Processing & Packing units
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301845