Fruits and Vegetable Preservation System by Aeolus
Aeolus is most prominent supplier of 100% Made in India ozone generators. We have strong hold in Indian market in supplying Ozone based preservation systems.
Vegetables and fruits have been recognized as a healthy and nutritive value food, with both a noticeable rise in consumption nowadays and greater frequency of foodborne illnesses associated with fresh produce.
The microbial hazards associated with fruits and vegetables are contributed by:
- Microbial load of raw material
- Improper handling and storage
- Use of contaminated wash water
- Processing equipment, and transportation facilities
- Cross-contamination from other products
- Other foodborne illness can be attributed to complex pesticides and their preservatives like wax found on almost all fruits and vegetables. Most of the chemical pesticides are carcinogenic and indeed effect human health even at very low concentration.
Disinfecting agents have widespread applications to assure safety and quality in the food industry. However, some of these agents, such as chlorine, are inefficient against some organisms, particularly at high pH or against spore-forming microbes. Furthermore, chlorine can react to form trihalomethanes, which are of concern for both human dietary safety and as environmental pollutants.
Ozone is a viable alternative to traditional disinfectants. Ozone treatment has the potential to given couraging results for some problems of the food industry like:
- Effective in inactivation of common and emerging pathogens,
- Removing toxic contaminants including chemical pesticides
- Leading to less loss in product quality;
- Adaptable to food processes;
- Environmental friendly.
Hence Ozone extends the shelf life of a number of products including fruits and vegetables. And is quite efficient for such applications. Especially, ozone revealed promising results in solving the problems of the food industry like mycotoxin contamination and pesticide residues.
Ozone is an effective sanitizer with great potential applications in the food industry. It decomposes into simple oxygen with no safety concerns about consumption of residual by-product. Due to its high oxidation capacity and microbial inactivation potential, ozone has prevented various kinds of microbial spoilages usually encountered in fruits and vegetables.
We are capable of offering systems for vegetable & fruits disinfection and pesticide elimination for households, hotels & restaurants, community kitchens, super markets and malls, Indian Army and agriculture produce markets (APMC). We also deliver tailor made solutions with desired automation.
At Aeolus, We strive to give effective and sustainable solutions to our customers.
Contact Aeolus now with your requirements, we are happy to help!
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej, Surat, Gujarat, 394185, India