- 1 year
Poultry and Hatchery Ozone System by Aeolus
The use of ozone in food production has now reached farm level where it is used in poultry production. By dozing limited amount of ozone into the production environment seems to keep down bacterial growth and possibly break down harmful gaseous compounds that are by products in poultry production. It is also believed that animals utilizes the feed better, are healthier and are less likely to become sick when ozone is used. Therefore less vaccines and drugs should be needed during the production which again means healthier products for the consumer.
Ozone is used in the poultry industry as air and water treatments for the storage, incubation of eggs and breeding of healthy birds.
Drinking water for poultry is an important dietary requirement. Under normal conditions, birds will consume,approximately, double the quantity as food on weight basis
Some applications of Ozone in Poultry & Hatchery are
- Ozone is used to disinfect incubation rooms and chambers, eliminate use of chemicals which cause a toxic build-up on the egg shell surfaces and weaken the immune system of the birds, and keeping the air which is fed into the incubators free from bacteria and viruses.
- Ozonated water is more effective, faster and stronger than chlorinated water, killing all bacteria and viruses, including those that have become resistant to chlorine and conventional cleaning methods. There is no resistance build-up to ozone.
- To disinfect equipment, machinery and packaging materials overnight, and to keep bacteria levels in the area low during the day.
- In the refrigerated storage of poultry products to increase the shelf life of the meat and prevent spoilage.
- In growing birds, ozone in the pens as a gas reduces the amount of bacteria that they are exposed to thus reducing the spread of infection and viruses thereby increasing their health and even weight by up to 18% and improving their skin colour.
- For the disinfecting of sheds as an alternative to formaldehyde, because ozone is more effective than formaldehyde in disinfecting and requires no dormant period in which the sheds have to remain evacuated.
- Ozone oxidizes ammoniacal gases, methane and carbon dioxide, creating a healthier environment for the animals and staff.
Benefits of Ozone in Poultry and Hatchery
- Reduced waterborne pathogens
- Accelerated weight gain
- Improved feed conversion
- Improved layer output
- No escalation in pathogen resistance (as seen with chlorine)
- Increased dissolved oxygen increases
- Improve animal's resilience to heat
The most important advantage of using ozone is that it quicker and more reactive and leaves no chemical residue, and even after high concentrations have been used to disinfect an area, it is immediately possible for staff to work in that area without a health risk.
Contact us now for all your Poultry/Hatchery disinfection requirement, Team Aeolus is happy to help you!
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301845