Our organization has gained immense appreciation for offering a superior quality range of Ozone Generators. Ozone is the strongest oxidant of the common disinfecting agents. It is extremely active as a disinfectant. The benefits are the strength of the disinfection and the lack of potentially harmful by-products like trihalomethanes (THMs). It also achieves excellent removal of taste and odors.Because of its excellent disinfection and oxidation qualities, ozone is widely used for drinking water treatment.
Aeolus offers tailor made solutions for domestic, commercial and industrial water disinfection systems. We have variety of technologies like advanced oxidation processes, ozone generators, electro-chlorinators, electro-oxidation reactors,deep penetrating Ultra Violet radiation and micron filtration for non-chemical disinfection.
Our ZERO CHEMICAL water disinfection systems are applicable to:
Swimming pool water disinfection
Please note that all our systems are ZERO CHEMICAL disinfection plants hence there are no harmful residues.
Water Disinfection Ozone Generator advantages:
- No environmental or health endangering harmful by products formed.
- Low ozone doses are sufficient, faster in disinfection than conventional methods.
- Ozone is produced according to needs at a place of consumption from power and oxygen/air. Ozone disintegrates or is broken down into oxygen after the reaction.
- Ozone does not negatively impact the water's taste and smell.
Please contact us now for all your chemical free yet highly effective water disinfection requirements.
Water Disinfection Ozone Generator Details:
Material of Construction
FRP, Stainless Steel
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 - 100 Per Year
- 1-6 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Lg-15, Dada Bhagwan Complex, Nh 8, Nr. Kamrej Char Rasta, Kamrej Surat Gujarat India +918037301845